- Instructor of Human Resources and HR Planning courses to both adults and post-secondary students
- Guest speaker at a number of insurance industry and HR management events.
- Immediate Past Chair of the Board of Parkinson Canada
- Current member of the Board’s Insurance Committee of the Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Current member of the HR Advisory Committee of George Brown College
Daphne J. FitzGerald CHRE
Daphne FitzGerald a founder and principal of BOARDrx Inc. and ORGrx and owner of Capital G Consulting Inc. Daphne spent more than 28 years at an international financial services organization before leaving to form her own company in 2002. During her corporate career she held a number of senior management positions and was a member of the organization’s executive team for more than 14 years. Key positions included Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, responsible for the organization’s human resources, organizational development, strategic planning, and corporate communication portfolios and President of two different strategic business units of the organization.
- Past Chair of the Board of the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA), Canada’s largest HR professional association
- Past Chair of the Board of the Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations (CCHRA).
- Former board member & committee chair of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Former board member of the Ontario Workers Compensation Board (now WSIB)
Terrie Russell MES
Terrie Russell has been a successful entrepreneur and change management consultant for over twenty years. She is known for her independent and objective thinking and prides herself on delivering results. Terrie’s proactive and collaborative leadership style has built her reputation as a trusted and respected coach and colleague. Her track record includes many successive and long term assignments for a clientele of over 50 large and small organizations across both the private and public sectors. As a founder and principal of BOARDrx Inc. and its new brand ORGrx, she is now devoting her time, energy and experience to bringing more effective governance, strategic thinking and innovation to the not-profit sector.
- Founder & Principal, BOARDrx Inc. (2004 – present)
- Senior Partner, Russell Hille Associates (1987 – present)
- Executive Coordinator, West End Urban Health Alliance (2007 – 2015)
- Director, Human Resources, Enbridge (1984 – 1987)
- Course Director, Atkinson Liberal & Professional Studies, York University (1992 – 1995)
- Master in Environmental Studies, Organization Transformation, York University (1990)
- Toronto Chapter Coordinator, Dying with Dignity Canada (2015 – present)
- Chair, Strategic Planning, Local Enhancement & Appreciation of Forests (2011 – present)
- Chair, Integration Committee, West Toronto Support Services (2007 – 2015)
- Chair, Fund Development, Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund (2008 – 2010)
- President, Board of Directors, Kensington Youth Theatre & Employment Skills (2002 – 2008)