WE OFFER A VARIETY OF BOARD SUPPORT SERVICES TO SUIT EVERY NEED
We’ve been working with non-profit boards – big and small – for over ten years and have developed a variety of low-cost, innovative ways to provide governance support!
We can provide governance training on a host of topics in a variety of methods. These include:
- In-person group training and one-on-one coaching sessions
- Pre-recorded webcasts
- Live webinars and print material
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Board recruitment and orientation;
- CEO/ED performance assessment;
- Holding successful board meetings;
- Board composition and evaluation;
- Governance roles and responsibilities;
- Strategic and business planning; and
- Board & ED succession planning.
We can facilitate your board strategic planning process and help you put together a basic road map. We start out by ensuring that all board members understand the basic building blocks of an effective strategic plan. We then consider the current internal and external environment and help the board to settle on the vision, mission, values and key strategic directions which are the foundation of a successful plan. Finally, we’ll work with staff to write a strategic plan for board approval that clearly articulates what must be achieved in the coming strategic period.
We make it easy for board members to get the information they need quickly and efficiently by:
- Building low-cost board portals that make it easy to find and review board meeting packages;
- Providing quick reference to the board’s source documents such as bylaws, codes and policies; and
- Making it easy to download and print forms and documents; and stay connected to other board members and fellow committee members.
We also train a board member or staff member so that you can keep the site operating without incurring any additional cost for outside support.
Let’s Do This!
If you want to build a healthy, successful organization that will thrive in today’s competitive non-profit environment, BOARDrx and ORGrx are here to help make it happen!